Dura Temp’s products are your best choice for damage-free glass. With a combination of leading-edge material technology and a systems approach that applies the right materials to the right applications, Dura Temp solutions are second to none.
While no single material is optimum for every hot glass handling application, Dura Temp’s family of high temperature materials virtually eliminate damage to the glass due to thermal stress, oil absorption, and abrasion.
Dura Temp’s materials include:
- DT-1 & DT-2 – Silicone Composite
- DT-10 – Carbon-Fiber-Carbon
- DT-18, DT-20 & DT-21 – Calcium Silicate Hydrate
- DT-25 & DT-54 – Stainless Steel Felt
- DT-60 – Carbon Composite
- DT-80 – Carbon-Fiber-Carbon
- DT-90 – Carbon-Fiber-Carbon